Organic Vegetable Production Conference
Farmer panelists representing small, mid, and larger scale operations will cover technical production information on four vegetable crops enhanced with photos, videos, and a detailed handout outlining each presenter’s system from varieties to pricing. Alongside the production track, we will cover advanced management topics and host a large group discussion on best varieties for a wide range of vegetable crops. Extension professionals will also be on hand to address specific questions on fertility as well as pest and disease management.
- Steve Pincus of Tipi Produce on carrots
- Chris Blanchard of Purple Pitchfork on quality of life
- John Middleton of Fazenda Boa Terra on salad mix
- Chris McGuire of Two Onion Farm on snap beans
- Allen Philo of BioStar Renewables on hoophouses
- Noah Engel of Driftless Organics on potatoes
- And many more!
Vist the conference website for more information: http://tinyurl.com/orgvegconf