The Oregon Law and Mental Health Conference connects the conversation of law, legislation and regulation, with mental health, including clinical services, support, housing, friends and families. The Conference is designed for attorneys and law administrators, public and private clinicians; healthcare administrators; students of the law, social work, psychology and psychiatry; policy designers and elected officials; and companies and individuals involved with the care and welfare of people with mental illness.
Conference sponsors include
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association - Oregon Chapter
- ASHA International
- Association of Community Mental Health Providers
- Cedar Hills Hospital
- Central City Concern
- Mental Health Association of Portland
- Mid-Valley Behavioral Care Network
- Multnomah County District Attorney
- Multnomah County Mental Health & Addiction Services Division
- NW Forensic Institute
- Oregon Department of Human Services – Seniors and People with Disabilities Department
- Oregon Health Sciences University Department of Psychiatry
- Psychiatric Security Review Board
- Unity Center for Behavioral Health and Legacy Healthcare
Registration for the conference is open now.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Mental Health Association of Portland is the state’s impartial and independent advocate for persons with mental illness and addiction. Our task is to help persons with a diagnosis of mental illness or addiction speak up and speak out – and to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves.