San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We invite you to participate in our Annual Candlelight Holiday Tour
A liveried guide will escort you as you tour beautifully decorated historic homes. The last home on the tour will offer you Victorian Sweets, Champagne Punch and Coffee.
Tour dates: December 5th, 6th & 7th
Tour Times: 6:30, 7:00, 7:30 and 8:00 pm each evening.
Tour ticket: $25 per person.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- No pets are allowed on the tour
- On-Street parking is available throughout the neighborhood, and off-steet in the free public lot located at 318 E 5th St.
- OHDS is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury, and participation in the event is at your own risk.
- Holiday Tour guests are welcome to visit any of the Oregon Historic District Restaurants prior to their selected tour. Guests contact the restaurants directly to make reservations. Remember to plan enough time to join your tour at the meeting house, 23 Van Buren Street.
Tickets will be sent to you by email. Tickets must be brought with you on the evening of your tour for admission to the homes.
For more information visit http://www.oregondistrict.org/holiday-tour-2016 or call 937-226-0669.
Oregon Historic District
23 Van Buren Street
Oregon Historic District Society
The OHDS, Inc is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization that supports the historical preservation of the Oregon Historic District neighborhood. See more at our website www.oregondistrict.org.
Our Holiday Tour is run by a wonderful team of neighbor volunteers.