Actions and Detail Panel
Oregon Business magazine presents: Navigating leadership in a changing worl...
Tue, April 25, 2017, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
An array of forces are changing the ways in which managers need to lead organizations. These forces include the digital revolution, flat management trends and the multi-generational workforce. Today’s executives and managers need to understand how these trends and technologies are reshaping the workplace; they must also possess the skills necessary to harness these forces to better serve their organizations.
Join Oregon Business for a lively conversation about leadership styles for effective management
- Learn about tech-savvy leadership
- Balance accountability with new autonomous workplace trends
- Discover how to manage a diverse, multi-generational workforce
- Hear about key behaviors and actions taken by successful leaders
- Linda Baker, Editor, Oregon Business magazine
- Tom Broderick, Vice President & Chief of Staff, Puppet, Inc
- Julie Huffaker, MBA, Ph.D., Secret Weapon at Deeper Funner Change
- Traci Ray, Executive Director, Barran Liebman LLP
9:15am Seminar begins
10:30am -11:00 am Q&A with moderator and panelists
11:00am Event concludes
Coffee, Tea and pastries will be available.