Two-hour workshop - $45 + GST - Tuesday 18th October 9.30am - 11.30am at the Beach Boardroom in North Beach, Perth.
Content is king, right - so let's figure out how to make your blog posts pretty much perfect. You will leave this workshop with a ready-to-go content plan and editorial calendar for your blog and a whole host of ways to make your blog posts better than the rest in terms of SEO, readability and scannability and unique blogging voice.
We will cover:
- Creating a content plan for your blog and how to develop (and stick to) an editorial calendar
- Including SEO research to ensure the quality and searchability of your blog post - good Search Engine Optimisation means more traffic
- Refining your blogging "voice" and writing with your readers in mind
- Ensuring each blog post you publish is scannable, useful and shareable
- Optimising the images you use in your blog posts so they work for blog readers and social media users of all kinds
Bring your laptop and you can log on to the Beach Boardroom's Wifi to work on your blog and social media live.
About Workshops with Amanda Kendle Consulting:
These workshops are held in North Beach at a venue called the Beach Boardroom at the southern end of the Flora Terrace shopping centre. Parking is available in the car park outside but sometimes on weekdays the parking can fill up quickly, so please allow time to park and find the venue if need be.
To keep the workshop prices low, refreshments other than water are not provided, but feel free to visit one of the nearby cafes and bring a takeaway to the course.
Please note: if insufficient enrolments are received, the workshops may be cancelled but notice will be given one week ahead of time and a full refund will be given. In general, however, refunds are not offered although a transfer to another course may be possible if it does not affect the running of the course.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com