OPIOID SAFETY COALITIONS NETWORK SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FALL CONVENING
November 1st, 2016 8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. : Fairmont Newport Beach
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Group rates are available (see "Accommodations" below.)
Continuing education credit is available (more information below.)
For the September 22, 2016, Northern California convening, please DO NOT register here. Instead, please go to the following link:
- Inspire attendees to take action in their communities
- Understand state public health approaches to the epidemic
- Debunk myths about addiction, buprenorphine and medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Learn strategies for hard conversations (with patients, families, doctors): alternatives to starting long-term opioids, and managing tapers
- Learn strategies to support judicious opioid prescribing, medication-assisted addiction treatment, and naloxone
Accommodations and Parking:
Information for attendees staying at the Fairmont Newport Beach:
Room rates at the Fairmont are as follows, deadline to book is Oct. 15th, 2016
- Fairmont Rooms: $155.00 (Single/Double Rate)
- Junior Suites: $225.00 (Single/Double Rate)
- Executive Suites: $305.00 (Single/Double Rate)
To book rooms by phone call: 1-800-441-1414, or 949-476-2001
Group Name: California Health Care Foundation
Please indicate you are in the California Health Care Foundation group when booking.
Complimentary shuttle to SNA John Wayne Airport is provided.
Complimentary use of 24 hr. fitness center inside the Newport Beach Fairmont.
Parking will be provided by California Health Care Foundation.
For more information on continuing education credits* contact: email@example.com
*CME: Application for CME credit is pending and has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians.
CE: Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16728 for 6.25 hours. Course meets the qualifications for 6.25 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, pending and provided by Cardea, Provider #PCE 1400.
If you have any questions or registration issues please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org