Actions and Detail Panel
Operation's Risk Management - A Practical Approach (ISO 31000:2009 Guidelin...
Thu, May 18, 2017, 8:30 AM – Fri, May 19, 2017, 4:30 PM AEST
If you are new to risk management, a user but not an expert, have risk governance responsibilities, or are in management with day to day risk accountabilities, this workshop will ‘demystify’ the topic for you, provide you with practical insights, and provide you with a sensible grounding to get the most out of it for your organisation and your role in it.
In today’s busy world, where you have many and varied stakeholders, can you afford to not know what might go wrong, to not identify what might prevent you maximizing your business opportunities, and risk not detecting issues before they materialize as major events. This workshop will provide you with deep insights, learning from successes and failures through topical case studies.
- ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management - Principles & guidelines: putting it into effect
- Implementing op risk frameworks that build value
- Setting op risk appetites and selecting meaningful tolerances
- Risk reporting that informs decision making
- Setting and driving an effective risk culture
- Running risk workshops that get stakeholder buy-in
Who will Benefit:
This session will be of interest to managers, executives and directors with direct and indirect operational risk management responsibilities.
- Managers and executives with operational responsibilities
- Risk management officers and managers
- Compliance managers
- Members of management and board risk committees
- People with governance and corporate secretarial management responsibilities
- Project managers
Note: Use coupon code < NB5SQH8N > and get 10% off on registration.