San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Keller Williams North Central Region Event:
Operating Principal Boot Camp
JANUARY 18TH & 19TH
(lunch provided each day)
Instructor Brenda Benson
Successful operating principals direct their businesses to distinguished levels of profitability by perfecting their skills as financial stewards. They consistently demonstrate results through their people by mastering their skills as accountability and development partners. Experience the Operating Principal Boot Camp to perfect and master your skills!
This course contains pertinent exercises and information designed to be relevant to the challenges and issues you're facing today. You'll see the results in your leadership – and ultimately in your business's success.
- Magnify your mindset as a leader to amplify your results.
- Identify and solidify your leadership team.
- Work through the four steps that will grow your business and empower you to achieve with significance.
- Develop your skills as the financial steward for your market center.
- Apply your leadership to your market center’s systems.
- Learn to construct an environment that supports a team leader's success.
- Examine effective accountability techniques that drive success.
COST: FREE TICKET OP + 1 GUEST
(OP's with more than 1 MC get 1 guest per market center
-If more than 1 guest wishes to attend, COST: $299.00
LOCATION: 7401 Metro Blvd #350, Edina, MN 55439
When & Where
Keller Williams North Central Region
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!