- Jose Gonzalez, Latino Outdoors - moderator
- Kate Bickert, Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy – Ai Weiwei on Alcatraz
- Carol Johnson, East Bay Regional Park District – Healthy Parks Healthy People
- Jered Lawson, Pie Ranch – partnership with Google
- Chris Overington, Hidden Villa – working with schools to get kids outside
- Alison Young, California Academy of Sciences - mobilizing people through citizen science
The Gathering will be held on November 20, 2014 from 10am-1pm at the David Brower Center in Berkeley. Staff of Open Space Council members and supporters attend at no cost. Environmental education funders (e.g., foundations and grant makers) can attend at no cost thanks to the Environmental Education Funders Collaborative. And ChangeScale is underwriting 40 tickets for staff of environmental education organizations. Tickets for other partners and friends are $25.
When & Where
Bay Area Open Space Council
The Bay Area Open Space Council is a collaborative of member organizations actively involved in permanently protecting and stewarding important parks, trails and agricultural lands in the ten-county San Francisco Bay Area.