San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
UD's OPENING DAY ON THE BAY!
From the sea on a beautiful catamaran San Franscisco's favorite Event, Activites & Social Club!
What to Expect:
Urban Diversion's Opening Day on the Bay is a great way to enjoy the beautiful bay, enjoy the famous summer sunshine and meet a bunch of really cool people!
We will be sailing a spectacular catamaran (a two-hulled sailing vessel that is much more stable than a regular sail boat... many people dont experience any sea sickeness on a catamaran).
We'll sail under the golden gate bridge, the bay bridge, around Alcatraz and we will have an AMAZING view of the city skyline as we sit on the open deck taking in the sunshine.
So come and join Urban Diversion for the beautiful spring sunshine, sea breeze and a cruise on the Bay. Last year this event was a 'sell out' and a great hit as we lounged on the comfortable & spacious deck of the ship.
- 3 hours on the catamaran
- The invigorating freedom of sailing
- Drinks and snacks are available for a small cost on board the adventure catamaran
- **Includes BBQ at the Urban Diversion Clubhouse immediately after this event.
- 9:30am - Meet at the clubhouse (plenty of parking)
- 10:00am - Board the catamaran
- 12:00pm - In the middle of the Bay under an amazing sun and 2-hour sailing around the Bay with gorgeous views!
- 1:00pm - Boat docks
- 1:30pm - Join us back at Urban Diversion Clubhouse for our famous post-sail backyard BBQ... lounge in the sunshine, play some ladderball and meet some great new people!
Attire: Casual- but dress in layers
We will be meeting at the Urban Diversion Clubhouse at the time specified and walk to Pier 39 where the boat sets sail from. We will be on the huge boat Adventure Cat right next to the seals on the west side of the pier.
If you cannot be at the clubhouse at the time specified please meet at Pier 39 (by the seals). Here are Directions from Pier 39 to our boat- the Adventure Cat.
When you get to Pier 39, stand on the sidewalk & look towards the water, do NOT go down the center where the shops are, but take the left OUTSIDE walkway. Go towards the sea lions & look for a gate with the letter J on it. It's just before the seals. That's our dock. Look for the Urban Diversion signs and yellow flags!
Call the Urban Diversion Host phone if you are going to be late, but take note that the boat will NOT be waiting for any late arrivals. 415-710-3246
When & Where