This training seminar will teach advanced topics to market, sell, deploy, troubleshoot, customize and administer Asterisk®/FreePBX® solutions relevant to all FreePBX based systems including the Official FreePBX Distro, AsteriskNow™, trixboxCE™ Elasitx, pbxinaflash, and other less common ones and custom installs.The class is designed around a series of labs that build up towards more advanced concepts and go over many aspects of configuring both inbound and outbound call flows, interconnecting to remote systems and many opportunities to go over troubleshooting skills as part of the lab exercises.
The 4th day is a optional day that is designed for Resellers and is setup to take you through the FreePBX Commercial Modules, PBXact Phone system and allow you to take the Certification Test which is a requirement for the FreePBX Certified Reseller program.
We leverage the technical learnings and supplement it with significant real world experiences to teach how to effectively market and sell to succeed in the lucrative PBX market.
- Obtain required knowledge to comfortably work with the Linux command line to address remote PBX administration needs
- Understand components of Asterisk and FreePBX and how they fit together
- Understand the architecture and key components of FreePBX and where to look if/when things go wrong
- Understand basic Asterisk concepts and terms and what they mean
- Be efficient at FreePBX deployment planning and all the required basics, MAC (Moves, Adds, Changes), Effective IVR planning and construction, inbound and outbound routing, DID assignments, ACD (Automatic Call Distribution – Queues) and Ring Group usage, Fax integration and considerations
- Understand 911/E911 considerations and where FreePBX may be able to help
- Understand TDM (DAHDi) and VoIP (SIP, IAX) trunking and configuration, branch office integration.
- Address system and TDM hardware considerations, including motherboard selection and impacts of hardware selection on PBX performance and audio quality
- Deal with echo, troubleshoot and fix interrupt (IRQ) issues
- Understand basic telephony and work with the telco providers to effectively troubleshoot
- Understand and address Security concerns of the PBX installation
- Understand Marketing, positioning, competition, selling, sales cycle and techniques to differentiate your offerings in the small to medium business PBX space
- Learn how to use a demo kit and wow your perspective clients in their own offices – changing the game against the traditional providers
- FreePBX Call Centers will cover many of the configuration implications and available tools to implement larger inbound call centers with FreePBX
- Optionally learn about FreePBX Commercial Modules and PBXact.
- Optopnally take a certification test.
Attendees must bring a laptop to the event to access the supplied FreePBX systems used in the labs.
There will be plenty of opportunity to mingle with the trainers and class participants during the course and in the evening events and optional dinners that will be organized.
If you have questions or need to pay your registration by means other than Credit Card or check, you can contact us directly to do so. If you have purchased a demo kit we will have it for you on the first day of the class.
|Phone:||+1 (920) 486-6301|
Asterisk is a registered trademarks of Digium, Inc. FreePBX is a registered trademark of Schmooze Com Inc.