If you have a startup or startup idea and would like to get feedback and guidance from top local entrepreneurs, then join this exclusive and public "Startup Office Hours" event. At the event, attendees will have the opportunity to pitch expert CEO mentors and ask them questions about their business strategy, key decisions, next steps, and more. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how experienced entrepreneurs would tackle the problems you or others are facing.
Our Expert Mentors for the night include:
- Eren Bali (Chairman & Co-founder, Udemy)
- Ziv Gillat (Co-Founder, Eye-Fi & Forq)
- Mike Suprovici (EIR, Founder Institute)
- Ryan Micheletti (Founder, Vet-Tech)
- Vincent Lui (Managing Director, Rhapsody Ventures)
- Shahab Kaviani (Co-Founder, Chief Entrepreneurs Office, CoFoundersLab)
- Steven Frisch (Serial Entrepreneur & Advisor, CentralSpark.io)
- Ron Gentile (Partner, CentralSpark)
- Shira Abel (CEO, Hunter & Bard)
It is not required, but if you would like to pitch and get feedback you must prepare some materials and complete the form at https://goo.gl/forms/OcDP1P0qHcUdSU3A2 (we will select the most well-thought out submissions for the Office Hours and announce them at the event). Those who don't participate can still watch and learn from the public feedback, and there will also be an open Q&A session with the Mentors.