San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
I invite you to attend the Heartland Mobile Council's next Open Strategy Session. With a HUGE year planned, we are now ready to make 2014 the Year of Mobile for Chicago!
2013 was big for mobile and for the HMC. Some HMC highlights include:
- We partnered with 16 brands to help educate our audience including: PepsiCo, Redbox, BCBS, Domino's, Kimberly-Clark, InterContinental Hotels Group, Morningstar, Allstate, Whirlpool, MasterCard, Mead Johnson Nutritionals, United Airlines, Walgreens, Best Buy, Select Comfort, BabyCenter
- We covered a rich array of mobile topics including Millennials, Hispanics, Path to Purchase, Moms, Location Behaviors, Mobile Wallet, Legal, Building Mobile Teams and more.
- We created new concepts: Brands+Startups™, a marketing accelerator; a Mobile2Reality Pitch competition with PepsiCo; Mobile+Humanity Art Show
In 2014 we have even bigger goals as we bring you four major new initiatives and grow existing ones:
- Mobile University™ Week. A city-wide week of mobile education in September anchored by our Summit. Features speakers from Western Union, Guess?, Walgreens, PepsiCo, Best Buy, comScore, Northwesten & University of Michigan. and includes a Certification Workshop, CitySessions, the ExperienceHall, Brand+Startups.
- Brands+Startups™ Accelerator. Best Buy, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Northwestern & University of Michigan Professors and our other partners teach mobile startups marketing through stylized pitch competition.
- Heartland Mobile Certification. Partnered with Northwestern University and the Boy Scouts of America, Heartland Mobile and its brand partners teach the future generation of mobile innovators.
- Heartland Mobile ThinkTank. HBR-like publication inspires & educates by sharing deep mobile expertise.
- HMC Action. Launch mobile campaigns through pitch competitions and with non-profits. Partnered with Boy Scouts of America.
- HMC ExperienceHall. Exhibitors become part of the education by creating a mobile engagement.
As always, we need your passion and participation to make it happen. You will learn a lot, make connections and be part of something more fulfilling than just a trade organization. After all, we are the biggest, baddest group of mobile influencers in Middle America and we are on a mission to change the industry. Come join us - we promise you'll leave on a mobile high!
- Hugh Park Jedwill, President & Executive Director, HMC
|6:15pm||HMC Mission/Vision Quiz|
|6:20pm||New People, Big Wins, Next30|
|6:30pm||HMC 2014 Plans & Business Team Updates|
|7:00pm||Join/Meet Teams with Breakouts (Mobile University, Brands+Startups, Higher Education, Marketing, HMC Action, HMC ExpHall)|
|8:00pm||Meeting Close; Networking at Gilt Bar|
When & Where
Heartland Mobile™ is a Chicago-based non-profit organization whose mission is to foster economic development in the Heartland of America to build the future mobile marketers. Heartland Mobile is dedicated to support the growth of the market of all things mobile with best-in-class mobile marketing educational programs and by promoting mobile best practices.