Open House - Gwinnett County Human Relations Commission
Saturday, August 31, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
The Gwinnett Human Relations Committee invites you to their open house to be celebrated on Saturday August 31st at 6:pm.
- Learn about the work of the Commission
- Meet the Members of the Commission
- Learn How to Get Involved
When & Where
Gwinnett County Human Relations Commission
- Fosters mutual respect and understanding among all racial, religious, and ethnic groups in the community.
- Investigates and mediates incidents of tension or conflict among or between various racial, religious, and ethnic groups and/or individuals.
- Conducts educational programs to increase goodwill among residents and to create new opportunities in all aspects of community life.