Open House: Archaeology Lab

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Dr. Sue A. Middleton Archaeology Center

30 Pellicer Lane

St. Augustine, FL 32084

View Map

Event description

Description

Did you know that archaeological "digging" is only 25 % of what we do? The other 75% is conducted indoors, back at our lab... from washing and analyzing the artifacts, to research and interpretation, it is also where we curate the artifacts so that St. Augustine's heritage is preserved for generations to come!

March is Archaeology Month in Florida and this year's theme is Shared Collections-Shared Stories — celebrating museums and institutions across the state. As one of just a few municipal archaeological institutions in Florida, we are opening our Archaeology Lab to the public.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Dr. Sue A. Middleton Archaeology Center

30 Pellicer Lane

St. Augustine, FL 32084

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved