Read about Health Innovators by clicking here
FREE unlimited snacks and drinks!
Join our Slack channel to communicate with other Innovators
This event is for people who work in the Healthcare field (Hospitals, Pharma, Biotechnology, Med Tech)
Who is this event for:
- Have a problem you are trying to solve in Healthcare but don’t know how to solve the problem?
- Want to change something in Healthcare and needs other healthcare professionals input?
- Have an idea and want to get it validated by other?
- Want to teach other about your expertise?
Check out our previous unconference events below:
• Healthcare MiniUnconference 1
• Healthcare MiniUnconference 2
• Healthcare MiniUnconference 3
Please tweet about this event using @HealthInnoBos and join us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Health.Innovators/), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/health-innovators)
Health Innovators is the largest community of entrepreneurs and business owners in the city of Boston interested in Digital Health, offering networking, discussion groups, conferences, hackathons, prototyping services, equity crowdfunding and more!
Join us at this meeting, where professionals and entrepreneurs meet in mutual support of business to network, socialize, learn, and promote a thriving community of entrepreneurs. UNLIMITED snacks and drinks provided!
5:30pm -- Doors will open
6pm-6:30pm -- Open Networking over snacks and drinks
6:30-6:45pm -- Meeting Called to Order and Introductions
6:45-7:45pm -- Open discussions on topics of interest to our members (examples; Getting funded, building a team, using mailing lists and their effectiveness, firing a difficult employee) Suggest your own topics as comments on the event, or simply bring them with you!
7:45-8:00pm -- More Networking! (more snacks and drinks!)
Like anything in life, what you put into a networking group is what you get out of it. Health Innovators is designed for entrepreneurs and professionals who are serious about building their business, investing in relationships, and helping each other to succeed.
The way the group seeks to achieve these outcomes:
1) Regular attendance
2) Dedication to coming prepared to contribute value to the community with expertise, experience, and networks.
3) Create a fun and supportive environment!
We are currently hosting our GE online hackathon and we will be hosting our hackathon along with Northeastern University on March 24th of 2017, you can build up your ideas and team for the hackathon.
The meeting will be held in the Singapore Conference Room on the 11th floor of the Cambridge Innovation Center, Kendall Square. Please bring a government issued ID for security clearance. If you arrive after 6:00 pm, please dial 617-871-9286 for access to the event.
If you would like to learn more about us, go to www.healthinno.org
Health Innovators is currently working on the following:
• How to reduce rehabilitation cost for the state of MA. (MA cost trends)
• How to provide effective solutions for Narcotic addiction. (MA cost trends)
• How to reduce Medicare spending by the state of MA. (MA cost trends)
• How to reduce the cost of MA spending on Healthcare by looking at its open data and data from CHIA.
• Innovative solutions for Home care using Natural language processing, Telemedicine, IoT, Machine learning and predictive analytics. We have access to a lot of data sources. MA state open data is here.
• End of life solutions.
Health Innovators offers the following services:
• Prototyping Technology Services: We have expert team members who can build Digital Health Products in multiple technologies
• Equity Crowdfunding Platform: Startups can raise capital on our platform from anybody. It is a new law
• Incubator Program: We teach entrepreneurs how be build a successful business
• Co working: We offer co working space for 200/month. You can work along many healthcare companies doing great things
• Events - We host tons of events. We host informal weekly ideation sessions at Cambridge Innovation Center and formal monthly and yearly conferences.