Onward Shay Half & Full Marathon
Sunday, October 30, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (MDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Here you can register for both individual and relay entries for the Onward Shay! Boise half and full Marathons. If you are looking to register for the Legends Relay please return to the event's website to find the correct link for Legend Relay registration.
Please note: the team program/function of Eventbrite is reserved for relay teams ONLY. Onward Shay! encourages you to particpate with friends and co-workers but it currently does not have a team program.
Relay Registration Instructions
There is NOT A GROUP TEAM PROGRAM for the Onward Shay Boise Marathon. Team set-up is reserved for marathon relay teams ONLY.
Relay teams for the marathon (no relay teams are available for the half marathon) can include 2, 3, 4 or 5 team members. The price listed on the registration page is the cost for EACH individual relay team participant. All relay team participants should register themselves and sign off on the event waiver.
One team member should create the relay team. This is a very simple process.
- Select the green REGISTER button, select TEAM, select CREATE A TEAM
- Enter your chosen team name, you may also protect your team with a password but you will need to remember the password and share it with your teammates
- Once your team is created you can register yourself for the team or visit the team page
- From the team page you can send invites to potential team members to register themselves, you can edit the page to reflect your team spirit and see who has registered for your relay team
Once the team is created share the team name. Your relay team members will need to register themselves.
- Teammates will select the green REGISTER button, select TEAM
- In the JOIN A TEAM box, your teammates will need to begin typing your team’s name, it will appear and they can select it and proceed through registration
A few of the organizations Shay would have loved to support, and whom we hope to make race beneficiaries will be:
Jeff Mandel’s Gates of Hope-sending Idaho children of refugees to YMCA camp
WCA (Women & Children’s Alliance) for whom Shay was at one time the director
The IRC (International Rescue Committee) benefiting refugee families of Boise
YMCA’S Make a Splash program to teach low-income children to swim
Thanks for your support of the Onward Shay! Boise Marathon!