Online and mobile safety does not have to be all doom and gloom.
These online safety drop-in sessions are suitable for solo traders, micro bussiness and individuals needing help and advice on their mobile safety/privacy including help with backing up and updating devices.
You may be cautious, but do you really know how protected your business is from Cyber Crime? We can no longer afford an “it won’t happen to me” attitude..... experience shows that it probably will.
At the session, you will:
- Receive ‘jargon free', non-technical advice and guidance.
- Get the real view of cyber crime and you.
- Understand the implications and consequences of a cyber attack.
- infomation on: Firewalls, Antivirus, Back Up, Encryption and Data Protection.
- Learn how to dramatically reduce the chances of a cyber attack by up to 80%.
The Sessions are time limited to 30 minutes only 10 slots available
iCymru is an IT solutions provider with acknowledged expertise in helping clients with online security.
About our trainer: Robert, has a wealth of experience in Cyber Security, working for the private and education market. Robert runs a successful business called iCymru which deliver integrated solutions for Mirco and SME bussiness through deployed computing, communications and networks.