Online Registered Behavior Technician Course
A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) is an entry-level service provider, primarily responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services. The RBT works under the close supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA, BCaBA).
Why Choose UCM?
The UCM RBT online course is designed to be:
* User friendly with maximum flexibility
- Access the course when you are able
- Learning modules-- designed to fit a busy lifestyle
- Component skills--20 minutes of study followed by assessment!
* Ensure your success--
- Self-paced--move through the content at your own speed: go as fast or slow as you want through each module
- Mastery-based learning--repeated opportunities to demonstrate you have learned the material
What you need to know
The UCM RBT online course is part 1 of a two part process. After satisfactorily completing the 40 classroom hour course, the student will receive the UCM Certificate of Course Completion for the educational component.
Part 2 is the RBT Competency Assessment. This direct assessment must be done by a BCBA/BCaBA who will evaluate your performance of important skills. The direct assessment can be done with your current or future employer.
After completion of Part 1 and 2, you must submit the UCM Certificate of Course Completion and the results of the RBT Competency Assessment to the BACB (http://bacb.com/). The BACB awards the RBT Certificate,
This Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) course, authored by Elizabeth Hughes Fong, MA, MA, BCBA, LBS and Duane A. Lundervold, PhD, BCBA-D, LPC is designed to meet Part 1 of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Task List requirements for the RBT. UCM Online RBT Course is provided independent of the BACB.
Date and Time
University of Central Missouri - Online