Website Tools, Analytics, Domains, Emails – We’re here to help
Lunch & Learn / Office Hours
Friday, March 10, 2017
HUB Ottawa, Workshop Room
71 Bank Street, 6th floor
12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Subject matter experts:
Hey – in case you missed it, it’s 2017. If you don’t have a credible online presence, you don’t have a presence. It’s time to put away your how-to guides and good intentions. Jump into action with Tech4Good Ottawa and online experts for hands-on workshop to get you, your non-profit or company online today.
Join us for our free office hours and get personal 1:1 or small group support to help with the following:
- Selecting a concise, clear domain name
- Creating a non-profit or company email that isn’t followed by gmail, yahoo or hotmail
- Transitioning your website from NONPROFIT-NAME.wordpress.com or COMPANY.wix.com to your own name like MyCharityName.Ca
- Capitalize with email marketing services (ie. Mail Chimp, Constant Contact)
- Google Analytics to monitor your website traffic and key analytics
So grab your laptop and join us for this unique opportunity to lunch and learn.
Is this session right for you?
- Are you still using a gmail, yahoo or similar email address for your nonprofit or charity?
- Is your website on NONPROFIT-NAME.wordpress.com, COMPANY.wix.com or similar?
- Are you using Outlook to send out communications to your supporters? Do you know your email open, click through and action rates?
- Are you taking advantage of free tools to monitor your website traffic and key analytics?
Would you donate money to a website with a long and confusing domain name, or one hosted on a foreign or unfamiliar domain? Probably not. Likewise, many nonprofits are still using free email tools like Gmail and Hotmail to send their communications. With your own domain name, you can host your emails on a professional and trusted email address, like firstname.lastname@example.org. Looks a lot more professional, credible and trusted than email@example.com, right?
Join us for our free office hours and get personal 1:1 or small group support to get your organization online.