Actions and Detail Panel
Online - Free Workshop Thursdays - October 13
Thu, October 13, 2016, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM PDT
Free workshop Thursdays are offered on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month. The classes are held in person in our Seattle office and virtually online. You can register for all the classes or just one.
These virtual sessions will be broadcast live from the event at our Seattle office. To register to attend in person instead of virtually please visit www.SeattleFreeWorkshopThursdaysOct13.eventbrite.com
9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | Coffee & Cash: How to Finance Your Small Business
Join us for a cup of coffee and get valuable information on borrowing money to start or grow a small business. The SBA offers a wide range of loan programs whether your business needs $500 or $5 million, our network is here to help.
Financing experts will discuss:
How to determine what loan program is the best fit for your business
Insight into what a lender looks for when reviewing and evaluating a loan application
Available resources to help
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn how your business can get the funding it needs.
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. | Small Business Owner's Tax Workshop
Learn the basics of small business taxes. Tax professionals will help you understand your tax reporting responsibilities. Topics include: types of entities, record keeping, accounting methods, travel & entertainment expenses, business use of home, self-employment taxes, estimated taxes, independent contractors and choosing a tax preparer.
1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. | Beyond Google: Free Market Research at Your Library
Whatever stage your business is at, it’s vital to stay ahead of the competition. Information is key to success, but can be expensive or time-consuming if you don’t know where to look. Find out how to easily navigate various databases available through your local library to help you make informed decisions in your business planning, marketing, site location and market analysis. Also, gain valuable information and insights to better understand local economic conditions, customers, and more.
These sessions will be broadcast live from our office in Seattle. To attend in person please register here: https://seattlefreeworkshopthursdaysOct13.eventbrite.com
Participants registered as online attendees will receive an email the day of the event that will contain login information as well as assistance with troubleshooting and links to the presentation slides.
We urge you toprepare in advance for the conference (for all devices): https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/Prepare/
To view supported Operating Systems and devices: http://www.corp.att.com/attconnectsupport/supporteddevices
Workshop slides and handouts can be downloaded from the following website (after 8 a.m.): https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/wa/seattle/resources/workshop-handouts
Virtual login Instructions
(1) Log on to: https://connectmeeting.att.com
(2) Enter Meeting number: 8888582144
(3) Enter Access code: 2384014
(4) Enter your Email address and name
(5) Choose Participant
(4) Select the recommended Windows-based application. Selecting the web-based application will affect your ability to properly view the slides. Continue to follow any additional prompts
(5) Using your phone call: 1-888-858-2144
(6) When prompted enter the access code: 2384014
(7) Join as a participant
If you experience problems logging into the webinar we strongly encourage you to:
1. Contact AT&T support to speak with an agent who can help you get connected. The customer support phone number is 1-888-796-6118
2. You can always dial into the webinar by phone (only) at: 1-888-858-2144 and enter access code 2384014 to listen and follow along using the slides that are available for download at: https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/wa/seattle/resources/workshop-handouts