Actions and Detail Panel
ONLINE COURSE: Working with People from the USA
Thu, Apr 27, 2017, 9:00 PM – Thu, May 18, 2017, 10:00 PM EDT
Work effectively with people from the USA.
This course is delivered live online, 1 hour each week for 4 weeks (4 hours total). Beginning Thursday, April 27, from 9 to 10pm (EST, NY time) ending May 18.
Working with people from the USA:
- Examine the 8 core areas of culture for Americans
- Identify relevant communication styles with tips on how to best adjust your style
- Compile a list of must-know etiquette tips
- Explore recommendations for further skills development
Who should attend?
- Those that have relocated to the USA recently
- Anyone working in a diverse environment
- Those looking for ways to improve their own intercultural skills or those of their organization
- Any business owner outside the USA that wishes to do business with American customers
- Those planning to relocate to America or have business connections in the USA
What is included?
- Access to live, online course
- All course materials
- Certificate of Completion
Organizer reserves the right to cancel the class with a full refund. Minimum of 5 participants required.
About your Trainer:
Wayne Henry MBA, the founder of Henry International Consulting has been active in the International Education and Intercultural Training field for over 20 years and is a true expert in the field. He was born and raised in the USA and then lived in Japan for 8 years, Europe for 15 years, and worked in 40+ countries (including China, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Brazil, Mexico and many others). Through his work with various universities and businesses, he has conducted countless training and spoken at various international events, helping hundreds. develop effective intercultural skills.
He holds a license to administer the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI), has trained with the Intercultural Communication Institute, and is an active member of the Society for Intercultural Education Training and Research (SIETAR).
Customized training can be provided for any organization in the USA or abroad. Contact us for a free consultation to develop your cross-cultural solutions.