Actions and Detail Panel
ONLINE COURSE: Working with People from LATIN AMERICA
Tue, Apr 11, 2017, 9:00 PM – Tue, May 2, 2017, 10:00 PM EDT
Work effectively with people from Latin America - emphasis on Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, and Venezuela.
This course is delivered live online, 1 hour each week for 4 weeks (4 hours total). Beginning Tuesday, April 11, from 9 to 10pm (EST, NY time) ending May 2.
Working with people from Latin America:
- Examine the 8 core areas of culture for Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela
- Identify relevant communication styles with tips on how to best adjust your style
- Compile a list of must-know etiquette tips
- Explore recommendations for further skills development
Who should attend?
- Managers of multi-cultural teams
- Anyone who may interact with people across cultures
- Those looking for ways to improve their own intercultural skills or those of their organization
- Anyone looking to expand activities beyond national borders
- Those planning to relocate to another country or travel internationally
What is included?
- Access to live, online course
- All course materials
- Certificate of Completion
Organizer reserves the right to cancel the class with a full refund.
About your Trainer:
Wayne Henry MBA, the founder of Henry International Consulting has been active in the International Education and Intercultural Training field for over 20 years and is a true expert in the field. He was born and raised in the USA and then lived in Japan for 8 years, Europe for 15 years, and worked in 40+ countries (including China, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Brazil, Mexico and many others). Through his work with various universities and businesses, he has conducted countless training and spoken at various international events, helping hundreds. develop effective intercultural skills.
He holds a license to administer the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI), has trained with the Intercultural Communication Institute, and is an active member of the Society for Intercultural Education Training and Research (SIETAR).
Customized training can be provided for any organization in the USA or abroad. Contact us for a free consultation to develop your cross-cultural solutions.