Actions and Detail Panel
ONLINE COURSE: Attract and Delight Diverse Customers
Fri, Mar 3, 2017, 2:00 AM – Fri, Apr 21, 2017, 3:00 AM JST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
This live, interactive course is delivered online. 1 hour each week for 8 weeks (8 hours total). Thursday evenings 9 to 10 p.m. (EST - New York time) starting March 2, ending April 20. Content is largely customized to the needs of participants (maximum 25).
Attract and Delight Diverse Customers:
- Culture: Define key concepts and core values
- Communication Styles 1
- Communication Styles 2
- Culture Map 1
- Culture Map 2
- Culture Scenarios - applying what you learned
- Strategies to interact with your key groups
- Customer Avatars
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wishes to understand the core values of diverse people and improve interaction
- Those looking to attract more diverse customers and grow their business
- Those who recently moved to the USA and want to interact with Americans better
- Managers, customer service, marketing or sales staff of any organization
- Anyone planning to engage in international sales
- Those interacting with diverse suppliers, manufacturers or distributors
What is included?
- Access to live online classes
- All course materials
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) assessment
- Certificate of Completion
Organizer reserves the right to cancel the class with a full refund. A minimum of 5 participants is required.
About your Trainer:
Wayne Henry MBA, the founder of Henry International Consulting has been active in the International Education and Intercultural Training field for over 20 years and is a true expert in the field. He was born and raised in the USA, lived in Japan for 8 years, Europe for 15 years, and worked in 40+ countries (including China, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Brazil, Mexico and many others). Through his work with various universities and businesses, he has conducted countless training and spoken at various international events.
He holds a license to administer the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI), has trained with the Intercultural Communication Institute, and is an active member of the Society for Intercultural Education Training and Research (SIETAR).
Customized training can be provided for any organization in the USA or abroad. Contact us for a free consultation to allow us to develop your cross-cultural solutions.