Actions and Detail Panel
Online Big Data and Hadoop Certification Training
Tue, March 21, 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDT
What is Big Data and Hadoop?
Big Data is known as to be extremely large datasets that are hard to deal with using operational databases. It is required for parallel processing on of data on hundreds of machines. Big Data has grown with a huge pace over the years and has set up a benchmark for the leading names n the industries so far.
Hadoop is a scalable, fault-tolerant, grid operating system used for storage of data and processing. Its main components are as follows:
* Commodity hardware
* Hive, Pig
* Open source, Apache license, etc.
Also for the ones who are about to start their professional career, Big Data Hadoop Certification could be huge opportunity and a big step to learn a technology that is going to stay for a very long period of time.
What Learning outcomes to expect?
* Learn the basic concepts of Big Data and Hadoop.
* Master the concepts of Hadoop ecosystem and its various components.
* Understand the concept and uses of MapReduce.
* Learn various concepts of Sqoop and Flume.
* List out the best practices for storage of data.
* Understanding of HDFS
* Explain how to model structured data as tables with Impala and Hive.
* Understand how YARN engages in managing to compute resources into clusters.
* Completely understanding Apache Hadoop Framework.
Big Data Hadoop Training Course Duration
Classroom Training: 32 hours
Assignments: 40 hours
Project: 20 hours
Date and Time
IT Skills Training Services 10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 18267 Houston
TX 77043 USA US Toll Free : 1-888-282-1956