The CMUP course is fully up to date with all 2015 Final Rule requirements and MACRA/MIPS Intro!
October 19, 20, 26, 27, 2016 (1 hour per day)
Noon Eastern, 11 am Central, 10 am Mountain and 9 am Pacific Times
*NOTE: If you are unable to attend any of the live sessions, you will receive access to the recorded version and all accompanying materials in your student dashboard.
Wayne Singer is a Director of Certification & Development, EMR Advocate, Inc. and Partner at ZenonHealth, LLC He has an extensive background in healthcare coupled with experience in product and software development.
Wayne has assisted over 200 EHR vendors with their Meaningful Use Certification. Additionally, he has worked with both hospitals and ambulatory providers with their PQRS, MU Attestation, Audits and Appeals. This work allows him to bring a high level of value to the very dynamic Health IT space. His deep knowledge of CMS/ONC EHR certification, Interoperability and the Value-based performance, provides him with the ability to successfully address the complex requirements surrounding these ever changing programs. Wayne has the ability to communicate directly with C-Level management and to drill down to discuss the specific requirements with development teams. Wayne’s leadership in development projects and expertise in Clinical Quality Measures, PQRS, and related interoperability issues have won him praise within the industry.
The CMUP Certification offers comprehensive training on the Meaningful Use EHR Incentive Program. The training includes requirements for both Modified Stage 2 and Stage 3, as specified by the 2015 Final Rule, for both Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals.
This workshop describes requirements for Clinical Quality Measures, the differences between the Medicare and Medicaid programs, HIPAA and Meaningful Use, Health Information Exchange and interoperability, and strategies for adoption.
The CMUP course is fully up to date with 2015 Final Rule requirements!
Topics covered within the course include:
* Developments in Health IT
* EHR Incentives for Eligible Professionals
* EHR Incentives for Eligible Hospitals
* Meaningful Use Stages and Timelines
* Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use Objectives and Measures for Eligible Professionals
* Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use Objectives and Measures for Eligible Hospitals
* Meaningful Use Clinical Quality Measures for Eligible Professionals
* Meaningful Use Clinical Quality Measures for Eligible Hospitals
* Stage 3 Meaningful Use Objectives and Measures for EPs and EHs
* Meaningful Use and HIPAA
* Health Information Exchange, Interoperability, and Standardized Data
* Meaningful Use Action Plan
* Project Management for MU Attestation Success
* MACRA/MIPS/APM Introduction and Overview
Successful completion of this course awards a Certification in Meaningful Use which has been reviewed and authorized by the 4Medapproved professional medical and technical advisory boards. This course is also accredited for CEU for nurses through the American Nurses Credentialing Center and for college contact hours from the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET) through a partnership with Corexcel.
Read the Refund Policy.
Date and Time
Online Live Workshop - October 19, 20, 26, 27, 2016
GoToWebinar Secure Login