April 4, 2017, 9am-3pm
Edenton Street UMC, Raleigh, NC
A dynamic workshop presenter at the 2016 NC Preaching Festival, communications expert Dan Wunderlich will return to Raleigh to lead Online and Social Media Ministry on February 7 and April 4. For continuity and greater learning, we encourage you to join us for both sessions. Though Dan's sessions are connected and build on one another, each day's content is considered a stand-alone Day of Learning.
Register for both Days of Learning and receive a $10 discount!
Day 1: February 7, 2017
- Develop a spiritual framework for technology and social media
- Learn why social media can be an asset to your ministry
- Build an understanding of what connects online
- Discover a framework for creating content
Leave the day with some small assignments to keep you engaged with the material in between sessions.
Day 2: April 4, 2017
- Understand the key differences between each major social network
- Learn how to build a strategy that coordinates all of your online presence
- Discover how to evaluate your strategy
- Get a crash course in church websites
Presenter: Dan Wunderlich
Rev. Dan Wunderlich is an ordained elder, appointed to extension ministry by the Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church. His ministry, Defining Grace, focuses on worship, communication, and creativity with the goal of helping ministries and their leaders better connect with their communities. He also hosts the "Art of the Sermon" podcast. You can learn more at DefiningGrace.com
Dan studied advertising at the University of Florida, received his M.Div from Asbury's Orlando campus, and has previously served on college campus and in local church ministry. He and his wife, Dr. Kara Wunderlich, live in Athens, Georgia where Kara is the autism specialist at UGA. They are still 100% Gators.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.