San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- How to use Photoshop
- Shortcuts that will make your process more eficiant
- Isolating objects from backgrounds
- Designing business cards, flyers, stationery, posters, t-shirts
- Retouching photographs: Changing eye color, cleaning up skin, playing with skin tones...
- Landscape and Nature photography enhancments
- Creating designs from scratch
- Designs for web purposes
- Website design
- And more...
- You're at least 17 or older.
- You don't know Photoshop.
- You need to integrate your designs (jewlery, clothing, industrial...) with other elements.
- You want to create logos.
- You are a photographer and need to professionaly adjust your photos.
- You want to become a graphic designer
- Photoshop subscription for 1 year.
- Photography magazine subscription for 1 year.
- A cool looking notebook, to write all your notes in.
- A detailed instructional PDF after every class.
- Bonus lesson: How To Use A Wacom Tablet (and what is it, if you don't know).
When & Where
Moshe Levis - Instractor
Photography and Photoshop instractor, photographer and graphic designer.