Actions and Detail Panel
One on one with Fast Track Physical Therapy
Tue, March 21, 2017, 6:15 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
Aches and pains slowing you down this training season? Talk one on one with the physical therapist, Brian Horner. Schedule your free 15 minute session. Good luck this season.
Brian Horner, PT/Owner
Graduated from Indiana University in 1994.
Brian is a 1994 graduate of Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy. He has worked as a staff Physical Therapist with Indianapolis Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, Therapy supervisor with Healthcare Therapy Services, Director of Rehab for DeKalb Memorial Hospital, Regional Director of Operations for Healthcare Therapy Services and Owner of Fast Track Physical Therapy in Avon. Brian has been a PT for over 21 years.
Advanced Training and Certifications include:
- Cadadian Manual Therapy
- Orthopedic Management of Upper quarter Injuries
- Running Injuries: TX and Biomechanics
- American Back Pain Center
- Aquatic Rehab I-II-III
- Musculoskeletal Diagnosis/Treatment:L-Spine and Pelvis
- Wound Management: TX and Differentiation
- Custom Orthotic Fitting and Casting
- Function Capacity Evals (FCE)
- Kinesio Taping
- Wellness and Prevention Programs
- Balance, Motor Control and Training in CVA, TBI, Elderly
- Primal Reflex Release Techniques
- Muscle Energy Techniques (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, Pelvis, Sacram, Extremities)
- Psychoscial Issues Impacting the Geriatric Population
- Geriatric Orthopedics
- Certified in Triggerpoint Dry Needling (Level 1 & 2)
- Treatment of Vertigo and Vestibular Rehab
Brian is a member of the American PT Association (APTA). He lives with his wife Amie and their children.