You Don't Have to Do it Alone
Starting a business can be hard enough – don’t let the fear of accounting or QuickBooks hold you back from getting off to the right start!
Let WBCNA help you set up QuickBooks….the RIGHT way for a FRACTION of the cost. In fact, setting your books up the right way will not only save you valuable time, but money down the road.
What You'll Learn:
- How to set up your QuickBooks properly -- FROM THE START
- How to organize your chart of accounts
- How to record checks, deposits, and credit card transactions
- How to read AND understand your financial statements
- How to interpret all that "financial lingo"
What You'll Gain
- A Profit and Loss statement for your business
- Understanding of QuickBooks & Bookkeeping
- Confidence you can do it
Who Needs This Program?
- Anyone who wants one-on-one coaching for how to set up, use, and maneuver QuickBooks
- Anyone who has purchased QuickBooks but it's still sitting on your laptop unopened
By appointment only on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoons
***Be sure to bring with you:
515 Sparkman Drive
Huntsville, AL 35816
Option 1: $130 (2-hour set up)
Option 2: $65 (1-hour coaching session)
Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received no later than 24 hours before the event. If you are unable to attend and do not cancel by the deadline, you will not be eligible for a refund.
All WBCNA and SBA programs and services are provided to the public on a non-discriminatory basis.
Accommodations will be provided to clients with limited English proficiency when requested at least two weeks in advance.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
If you have a complaint or EEO-related questions, please contact Joanne Randolph, WBCNA President & CEO, at 256-428-8190.