Actions and Detail Panel
One Northside Parent Success Network's Mini Conference: Connections to Suc...
Wed, April 26, 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
The "One Northside" Parent Success Network is hosting its inaugural mini-conference in response to the needs of Northside parents. Partnering organizations include the Carnegie Science Center, Pittsburgh King's Parent Community Volunteer Network, Allegheny Partners for Out-of-School Time (APOST), CCAC and A+ Schools.
Session topics include:
• Earning a GED
• Gainful employment regardless of your past
• Financial literacy/Smart money habits for families
• Strategies for coping with trauma
• Managing stress and time management in your personal and professional life, and
• Advocating for your child's diagnoses and/or individualized education program (IEP) at school.
Registration will include breakfast, lunch, transportation, childcare, and a chance to win a raffle basket. For more information, please contact Amber Farr at email@example.com.
Childcare is available, for a limited number of spaces.
The "One Northside" Parent Success Network is dedicated to helping parents and families succeed by connecting them to a network of parents, families and resources. "One Northside", in partnership with the Buhl Foundation, is a community-driven initiative to improve the quality of life for all Northside residents.