Google Tour - Learn To Innovate Google-style.
Explore the infamous entrepreneurial spirit of Google and bring to life its game-changing ideas.
- Want to learn what makes Google one of the most innovative companies in the world and how Google's success story can be applied to your business?
- Would you like to visit Googleplex and learn how Google’s unique corporate culture can be replicated in your business’s environment?
- Are you interested in test-driving Google’s new products and learn how Google’s innovation can affect the future of your business?
- Our Google Tour is a transformational program that provides you with first-hand information and insight into the inner workings of Google.
- This one day program is a perfect way for you to connect with the best and brightest in Silicon Valley. and test-drive Google’s new gadgets like DayDream View.
Immersion Tour Schedule:
We will start the day in San Mateo, at the office of Silicon Valley Innovation Center, with an introductory expert talk about Silicon Valley, its emerging technology trends and Google’s role in shaping those trends.
Next, we will move to Stanford University and Palo Alto to find out how Stanford gives rise to companies like Google and what kind of cutting-edge research and academic teaching is taking place at Stanford to support companies like Google.
We will then move to Google’s HQ for a guided bus tour of Googleplex, Google’s Android Garden, Google Shop and Visitor Center. You will learn the insightful facts about Google’s unique corporate culture and management style.
After that, we will visit Computer History Museum in Mountain View for attending its unique exposition and the presentation about Google’s leading role in setting new technologies and business models.
At the end of the day, we will return to the office of SVIC for every tour participant to personally experience (and test-drive) the new products of Google: Daydream View, Nest’s smoke detectors, Google’s newest phone Pixel, etc.