Understanding how to make your site’s code and content search engine friendly is absolutely necessary if you want to do will in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
This 6 session class will cover topics such as:
- What the search engines are looking for.
- How to use targeted key phrases within body content and important sections of a Web page.
- Making a wireframe for mapping out a systematic plan.
- How to measure search engine optimization growth.
- Using redirects correctly.
- Moving your site to a new host.
- Moving your site to completely new architecture.
- Using Google Webmaster Tools for maximum effectiveness.
- How to deal with the Panda and Penguin updates at Google.
Class dates are:
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:00am - 10:00am Eastern Time
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:00am - 10:00am Eastern Time
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:00am - 10:00am Eastern Time
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 9:00am - 10:00am Eastern Time
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:00am - 10:00am Eastern Time
The sessions of this class will be archived for future reference by the students.
Have questions about On-Site Search Engine Optimization Class?
Contact SageRock Institute