Actions and Detail Panel
On Demand Training Class April 4th, 2017
Tue, Apr 4, 2017, 10:00 AM
On Demand Technology Training NOW available.
On Demand Technology Training will continue to offer free training to library staff, museums, patrons, schools, and non-profit organizations that reside in Ohio. The State library of Ohio will provide a trainer to come to your libraries for a hands-on user training experience. The trainer will also supply the projector, screen, devices, and/or laptops that will be required for your selected course.
For any questions or comments or course requests please contact Matt Motes or Jamie Price at 740-783-5705 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 On Demand Technology Training - Courses
- 3D Printing Introduction
- 3D Printing for Library Staff
- 3D Printing for Library Patrons
- Windows 10 (10 laptops provided)
- Troubleshooting Devices (lecture based)
- Troubleshooting User Devices (Users bring devices)
- Cloud Computing (lecture based)
- Device Audiobooks and eBooks using OverDrive, (choice of Android or iPad 10 devices provided)
- Trouble shooting Patron devices (Patron receive support for library service software on their devices)
- Excel (10 laptops provided)
- OneNote (10 laptops provided)
- Outlook (10 laptops provided)