Ghent Bar Tours is back and celebrating their 10th year! Come celebrate and raise money for friendly local Hampton Roads charity, Portsmouth Humane Society. More than 450 participants helped make last fall’s tour a success, so expect even more good things to come for this year. Join old friends and make new ones strolling down High Street in Downtown Portsmouth from 4:00pm until 9:00pm. The event will culminate with a closing celebration with Live Entertainment, Food, Drinks and More!
Online Registration opens on August 17th. Registration fees are as follows
- August 17th to August 31st: $15.00 per person plus services fees
- September 1st to October 2nd at 11:59 pm: $20.00 per person plus services fees
- Day of October 3rd: $25.00 per person
What does your registration fee get you? You will receive a wristband good for specials at all sponsoring establishments, free entrance to the Closing Ceremony and party, plus a registration bag with an event T-shirt, souvenir cup, keychain, pen, magnet, koozie, guide map of crawl locations and other promotional items. This year we will be offering tank tops for an additional fee.
Thank you to our sponsors: Laguanitas Brewing, HomeBrew USA, Westbrook Bookkeeping and Tax Service, Inc., Ruff Road Rescue, Stublen Roofing, Tidewater Womens Soccer League, Sunny's Pub N' Grille, Olde Towne Courtsey Shuttle, RocketBike Marketing and Melanie Perone Graphic Designer
All proceeds from this event directly benefit Portsmouth Humane Society. The Portsmouth Humane Society is one of the longest-serving Human Societies in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Portsmouth Humane Society (PHS) is dedicated to caring for homeless animals in the community by promoting their adoptions into loving, permanent homes. PHS provides humane education and community outreach programs so that we may begin to decrease the pet overpopulation.
Get Home Safe! No Drinking and Driving!!!!! Ghent Bar Tours overs several options for you to take advantage of:
1) The Renaissance Hotel is offering $99 a night, use this link to book your room: Olde Towne Fall Crawl
2) Uber - New users can use 'GhentBarTours' to get a free ride (up to $20).
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Yes, if you are not able to attend you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please contact Ghent Bar Tours at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the name of the person you are transferring your registration to.
What is the refund policy?
How does this work?
- On the day of the event, you must pick up your registration bag at Baron's pub between 4:00 and 6:00 pm. Each bag will contain an event t-shirt, cup, magnet, other promotional items, a wristband (for specials) and a map of all the locations on the tour.
- Once you have picked up your swag bag you can go to which every participating location you want. You can spend as much time as you want at each location. Each restaurant will have volunteers stationed to sticker your map and answer any questions you have.
- What if you go to all restaurants? We will have a prize waiting for you at our closing location (you must turn in your map by 9:15 pm in order to receive your prize).
- To wrap up the night we will have a closing ceremonies at Roger Brown's Sports Bar. We will have live entertainment, a 50/50 raffle (to help pay for your bar tab), prize pick and the presentation of the check to Portsmouth Human Society.
When & Where
Ghent Bar Tours
Ghent Bar Tours: http://www.ghentbartours.org/