*Updated on 5/27/13*
Dear All and Everyone,
100% of tent space fees is donated to the 501(c)3 charity Peace Containers.
This event RSVP service on eventbrite.com is ONLY for the vendors who intend to set up their tent, start selling and continue our Drive-Thru Farmers' Market super-success! Here you can RSVP easily and in advance letting us know to expect you, for any week that we the O5P DTFM is open!
Please 'LIKE' us on Facebook for updates!
Thank you for your participation in our charitable fundraiser! Please email or call me to get set-up the first time at the Old Five Points' Drive-Thru Farmers' Market!
I hope to see you this Thursday and remain
Very truly yours,
Please Keep & Read These Details:
WHO: Old Five Points' Drive-Thru Farmers' Market
WHAT: Charitable Fundraiser, Out-Door Farmers' Market
WHERE: 2140 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta-Brookhaven, GA 30319
WHY: Providing local food and crafts for the surrounding residential neighborhoods and raising money for Peace Containers' goal to put a roof over the head of every man, woman and child using retired shipping containers as a building material.
WHEN: 2013 SEASON--Every Thursday from May 9, 2013 to October 14, 2013.
NOTA BENE: All articles sold must be hand-made, local, and have some connection to crafts typically made on a farm
- art, etc.
- mass produced jewelry
- art from Delaware, Etc.
1. VENDOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Business License
- Insurance for ingestibles with "Golden Triangle Holdings, LLC, 3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd., #283, Atlanta, GA 30319" being named as additional insured. Naming Additional Insureds is a free service of most insurance agencies.
- Whatever permits are required by Department of Agriculture to sell your product.
- Advance permission from Eugenie: 404.936.1851 or OldFivePoints@gmail.com
2. RSVP PLEASE:
We prefer that you RSVP in advance for each Thursday's market you will attend through "getting a ticket" on eventbrite.com. You can RSVP on eventbrite in advance for all of this season's markets. You can also call or email your RSVP, too. You can even say, for example, "I will be there every Thursday!" or "I will be there every other Thursday!" If you can't make it, just let me know.
2. SPACE ASSIGNMENTS:
We'll assign everyone a spot based upon order of sign-up and preference. All spots are designated. If you skip a week without notifying us, you may loose your preferred set-up location due to demand. Our max occumancy is 17 vendors. Space is limited. Please RSVP.
100% of proceeds will be passed though to Peace Containers, a 501(c)3 charity, for their project to build an orphanage out of shipping containers for Mustard Seed Communities, Jamaica, an international charity, which helps orphans, handicapped children, adults and unwed mothers.
- Vendors' Fee for 10'x10' space = $10.
- Optional Ectricity Usage Fee = $5.
- Optional Tent Rental = $5 (Limited Availability. I only have 3 tents.)
- Charities can set up and raise money for free at the O5P market.
5. PROMOTION: Send us a blurb and/or picture regarding your business and products, and we'll add it to our website and update the facebook fans.
6. ADDITIONAL ACTIONS:
- Please bookmark our website: www.OldFivePoints.com
- Please, 'LIKE' Drive-Thru Farmers' Market, for updates and post information and photos as you like!
- Please 'LIKE' Old Five Points, Peace Containers, and Mustard Seed Communities on Facebook, too!
- Please promote the o5P Drive-Thru Farmers' Market wherever you may! We want people to know where to go to find your delectable & wonderful products!
- RSVP every week if possible on this page or RSVP by sending us an email at OldFivePoints@gmail.com.
7. SET-UP and BREAK-DOWN of MARKET:
- Please, be ready to sell by 3:30. If you confirm your attendance or delay each week, a spot will be reserved for you. We have plenty of space into which we may expand. After you've set-up, please park behind the restaurant and Walgreen center-- and not in front of either location. These are reserved for your customers' convenience.
- Set up your tent so that the roof of your tent touchesyour neighbor's.
- NO STAKES are permitted because of an underground sprinkler system.
- You MUST have 25 lbs. weights attached to each leg of your tent to prevent fly aways for our insurance purposes!
- No electric heaters are allowed.
- Generators are allowed.
- If you still have coustomers at 8pm, take your time! Break down once they've finished shopping, unless you really need to leave as quickly as possible.
- After you've broken down your set-up, please take a quick glance around for lost belongings, signs, and decorations, and bring them home with you! Also, please clean up all trash from your spot before you leave.
- Please break down your set-up completely, before driving your car to the drive-thru to prevent traffic jams. Please pack as quickly as possible and leave the drive-thru as quickly as possible to let other vendors have access.
8. Weather and Cancelling the Market:
We will only cancel the market in conditions of extreme weather. Updates will be posted on Facebook. If you feel uncomfortable with the weather conditions or your product will not withstand the weather, please call or email to cancel your RSVP.
Thank you so very much! With your support we can make a difference on many level! Supporting local businesses like yours, bringing fresh and local foods, beautiful crafts and local delacasies to this neighborhood, raise a significant amount of money for Charity and have beaucoup fun!