The Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival returns to majestic Sunshine Grove for 4 DAYS and NIGHTS under the SUN and STARS. An immersive festival experience filled with over 100 Bands, DJs + Unique Musical Collaborations, Wild Art, Swimming, Yoga, Meditation, Earth-Arts Workshops and an UNFORGETTABLE EXEPERIENCE. Join our Community of Okeechbeings as we ENTER THE PORTAL on March 2 - 5, 2017.
For help with your Eventbrite ticket order/account, please contact ticket purchase support here .
For general questions and concerns regarding Okeechobee Music & Arts festival, please visit our HELP DESK Here
Please review all the 2017 presale information on this page. This is the only ticket information currently available about 2017.
- All ticket sales are Final. No refunds or exchanges.
- DO NOT BUY passes from a 3rd party/Scalper. We won't service, authenticate or support passes purchased from a third party or scalper.
- We do not assist in any 3rd party transactions and we nor Eventbrite aid in any cash transactions resulting from resale of tickets.
- Please READ the TERMS OF SALE you are agreeing to when purchasing passes.
- The festival is a Rain or Shine event
- Presale tickets are valid for admission from March 2nd through March 5th, 2017.
- Festival is all ages. Ages 5 and under are free.
- If under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older to camp onsite.
- Everyone and all cars are subject to search on entry.
- Re-entry allowed for vehicles in day parking lot ONLY. Cars camped on-site may not exit and re-enter the festival. If you drive away from your campsite for any reason, you will not be allowed to return to it. You will have to park in day parking and walk back to your campsite from there.
There are ABSOLUTELY no exceptions.
- Day Parking is available for non-campers. Day parking during the festival is free.
- Everyone camping on-site must have a festival pass. No exceptions.
- You must activate your wristband before arriving at the festival. Wristbands will be shipped in advance of the festival. Instructions for activation will be shipped with your wristband.
- Shipping is available in the Continental United States only. All Canadian & International orders will need to be picked up at will call. Will Call location will be posted & emailed to you well in advance of the festival.
- Wristbands are void if removed or tampered with. Replacement wristbands will be an additional fee, and will only be available if the original wristband is returned.
- You must wear your wristbands the entire weekend.
- Do not tighten your wristband to the point of discomfort.
- You may electronically TRANSFER your ticket by following these instructions.
Payment Plan Info
We understand that music festivals are a big financial commitment and we want to make your entrance into the portal as easy, smooth and as little of a financial burden as possible. We have partnered with Affirm to offer a new kind of payment plan that is customized to fit the different needs of each Okeechobeing. Affirm enables us to offer you a way to purchase your ticket over time with easy monthly payments & no hidden fees. We want as many of you to be able to attend the festival as possible, without silly finances getting in the way of this one-of-a-kind experience. Portal Now, Pay Later :)
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Provide some basic information and get a real-time approval to split your purchase into monthly payments. (Rates from 10% to 30% APR) Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
- For help with your order/account, please contact Payment Plan support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile number and agree to receive SMS texts from Affirm. The mobile phone account must be registered in your name. We cannot accept VOIP numbers at this time.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help Affirm verify your identity.
- Here's how it works:
- At checkout, choose Monthly Payments with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the Affirm application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three or six months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.
- After your purchase, you'll receive monthly email and SMS reminders from Affirm about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due to Affirm 30 days from the date that Eventbrite processes your order.
- Here's how Affirm approves borrowers for loans:
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don't have an extensive credit history.
- Need more info? See our FAQ Page for more answers.
Getting Your Passes : Shipping / Will Call
- Once you purchase your ticket, click here to update your information.
- Details regarding Box Office Hours of Operation and Location will be released closer to the festival. Please check in the coming months for updates.
- Please make sure your email and address are up to date in Eventbrite to ensure you receive any email notifications from us as well.
- Orders will not be re-shipped / shipped twice under any circumstances.
- Orders unable to be delivered under any circumstances (lost/stolen/errors/forgot/dog scared the postman away/aliens/returned to sender) will be required to be picked up at will call by the original purchaser.
- Ticket fees are on top of the ticket price and include tax, shipping, a $2 per ticket charity fee, $3.00 contribution to Okeechobee County and Eventbrite service fees.
- Domestic Shipping is included within your service fees. All International orders will be held at will call at the Box Office.
- State/Gov't issued Photo ID & order confirmation of original purchaser (or current holder of the tickets, if you have transferred them within Eventbrite) are required for will call pick up.
Purchasing a Ticket
Q: Can I use a debit card for purchase?
Q: Are single day passes available?
Q: Can I order passes via smartphone?
A: Yes, just download the Eventbrite App from the App Store or Google Play.
Q: How do I contact Eventbrite, the ticketing company?
A: You can click HERE
Q: I don't see my question on this list, how do I ask a question regarding Okeechobee?
A: For more info, visit our HELP DESK Here. If you still have not found what you are looking for, select the "Contact Us" button in the top right hand corner of the page.
Q: I see a charge pending on my card but I never got a confirmation email. Do I have passes?
A: If you see an Eventbrite charge on your bank or credit card statement but you're not sure if your registration went through successfully, follow these steps:
- Log into your Eventbrite account or enter the email address you used to register here.
- You can see your tickets for upcoming events on the Tickets page, and your most recent orders will appear at the top of the list.
- If you don't see your order on the Tickets page or your email address isn't recognized, it's likely a pending charge that should drop off of your account in the next few bank days.
Q: How do I update/change my shipping address?
- Log into your Eventbrite account
- You can see your tickets for the upcoming events on the Tickets page
- Select your order
- Choose "Manage Wristband"
- Select "Update shipping address" to make changes.
- Save your changes.
Need more help? Click HERE
Q: How can I update/change my name or email address?
- Log into your Eventbrite account
- You can see your tickets for the upcoming event on the Tickets page
- Select your order
- Select "Edit"
- Save your changes
Need more help? Click HERE
Q: Where can I update my credit card on file?
A: You can remove your credit card on file by going to Account Settings, Credit/Debit Cards. You're able to add a new payment method at checkout.