OGBS EXECUTIVE MINI MBA IN OIL & GAS MANAGEMENT
Lagos Venue:10-15 Oct.
PH: 31 Oct-5 Nov., 2016.
OIL & GAS MINI MBA CERTIFICATE TRAINING [Please call to discuss payment details- A MUST IN ORDER TO GUARRANTEE A PLACE]
When you pay for this program,apart from the weeklong Lagos Lectures, you will be sent the following training course materials and Oil & Gas Laws for your studies and examinations, and eventual certification:
1. Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry
2. Basic Petroleum Economics
3. Oil and Gas Laws: -The Petroleum Act -Petroleum Profits Tax Act (PPTA) -Deep Offshore and Inland Basin Production Sharing Contracts Act (DOIBPSCA)1999. -Petroleum [Drilling & Production] Regulations 1969 -Marginal Fields Decree of 1996 -Hydrocarbon Oil Refineries & Pipelines Act 1993 -The Nigeria LNG [Fiscal Incentives, Guarantees and Assurances] Decree of No 39 of 1990. The Nigeria LNG [Fiscal Incentives Guarantees and Assurances] [Amendment] Decree No 113 of 1993. The Associated Gas Re-injection Act 1979. -Nigerian Content Development Law -Petroleum Industry Bill [as proposed]
4. Advanced Petroleum Economics & Investment Decisions
5. Oil & Gas Supply Chain Management
6. Customer Service & Reception Management
7. Petroleum Management System [Society of Petroleum Engineers]
8. Oil & Gas Project Management [e-book]
9. Condensed General MBA [e-book].
10. Low Oil Price: Policies & Legal Regime to attract Investments.
11. Oil & Gas,Economic Indicators & Alternatives.
12. Guidelines for the Development and Application of Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems [Exploration & Production Forum].
13. Membership Form of the Soceity of Petroleum Engineering International [with signed Referral].
14. Each of the above are training programs on their own, and candidates who wish, can later obtain a specific certification for them for an additional fee.
15. Mini MBA Certificate signed by a registered member of the Soceity of Petroleum Engineering International.
SPE Membership Benefits
1. Conference and Workshop Discounts
SPE members get discounts on registration to hundreds of conferences, workshops, and courses every year. That means direct access to innovative technologies, technical knowledge, and interaction with colleagues to help you continue your professional development.
2. Books and Magazines
As a member of SPE, you’ll receive a discount on every title in the SPE Bookstore, including e-books. Members also receive a complementary subscription to the Journal of Petroleum Technology (JPT), the Society’s flagship magazine, and subscriptions to another title in their field of interest.
3. Technical Papers and Libraries
Enjoy access to OnePetro, one of the industry’s largest online technical libraries allowing you to search, purchase, and download more than 90,000 technical documents from multiple professional societies. You can also discover opportunities to present technical papers in a journal or at a conference, sharing knowledge with your peers. Explore an archive of historical AIME transactions.
4. Career Advancement
Learn about leadership and volunteer opportunities to help you build industry relationships though service to the society. Members are also automatically qualified for membership in the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) and the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG). Access the Career Center for tools to help you keep developing new skills.
SPE members can take advantage of a variety of discount programs, including:
- Health, life, auto, and homeowner insurance plans that stick with you even if you change jobs.
- Car rental discounts from Avis, Budget, and Hertz.
- A 10% discount on apparel or merchandise through Lands’ End Business Outfitters, whether your're ordering an item undecorated or with the SPE or Energy4Me logo added.
6. Membership Icon
Use the SPE Membership Icon on your resume, business cards, online profiles etc.
7. Access to low cost online SPE International Training in all fields of the industry.
8. Enhance your status by joining the largest individual professional membership organization in the global oil and gas industry.
The SPE Primary Technical Disciplines are: Management & Information, Drilling & Completions, HSE & Social Responsibility, Production & Operations, Projects, Facilities & Construction, and Reservoir Description & Dynamics.
Date and Time
OGBS TRAINING CENTRE, LAGOS
OGBS, # 53 OKPORO ROAD, OFF ARTILLERY JUNCTION, ENTRANCE BY ECOBANK, NEAR OFURE SPECIALIST CLINIC, PORT HARCOURT [31 Oct-5 Nov., 2016]
OGBS CENTRE, # 15 COOPER ROAD, IKOYI
LAGOS & PORT HARCOURT, LAGOS