This is your 1st step to confirm your participation in the 6th Chicago Fashion Show to be held January 15th.
You auditioned for Live Out Loud Charity's 6th Chicago Fashion Show and you were chosen to walk as an official model. We are so excited to have you join our LOLC family. Be sure to get your minimum two ticket sales in this December 16th, 2016. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
100% of the net proceeds go to Live Out Loud Charity.
Ticket link: https://6th-chicago-holiday-show.eventbrite.com
The location of the show is in the Chicagoland area and will be announced the week of December 19th to models and paid ticketholders.
Call time for models on January 15, 2017.
2pm to 3pm Model speech and model rehearsal
Models take a seat next to where the stage will be. Everyone needs to be quiet when entering. Please have your fashion show shoes already on when you enter the building
3pm to 5pm Hair and Makeup
5pm-5:30pm Ballroom is cleaned up. Models move their items to back room.
5:30pm-6pm finishing touches. Models get dressed for red carpet. Wear designer garment if designer allows.
6pm Guests Arrive. Doors open for red carpet. Designers and select models can walk the red carpet for interviews. If designer does not choose you (they may not want to reveal their outfit) then you can come out in a dressy black dress to be interviewed on the red carpet. Make sure you read about Live Out Loud Charity at www.liveoutloudcharity.org
6pm-7pm Guests Arrive, Red Carpet Interviews, Butlered Hors D'Oeuvres, Raffles, Cash Bar, Photo Ops on Red Carpet
7pm to 9pm Fashion Show (Tell all guests that dress code is DRESSY!)
9pm Show ends
9pm to 10pm WE NEED A CLEAN UP CREW. If anyone you know wants to stay after or volunteer please reach out.
DETAILS OUTLINED BELOW
2pm models must arrive on the dot. We will begin rehearsal and our speech. Do not be late. If you are late then you will miss your spot in the show. Arrive wearing a casual all black outfit. Preferably wear a button up shirt or lose shirt that will not ruin your makeup or hair. Have your black heels on when you enter the building. You will receive professional hair and makeup from our team so the button up shirt is important.
3pm-5pm- Hair/Makeup. Arrive with no hair done and no makeup. Your hair must be dry and not wet. Bring a small makeup pack with your foundation, blush, and mascara. Bring fake eyelashes, they make the photos pop. Makeup artists bring makeup, however to ensure they match your skin tone perfectly we ask you bring your makeup pack. We are in need of additional hair and makeup volunteers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help or if you have serious volunteers that want to help. Each artist will be interviewed by Tiara Magazine.
*Models must bring their model bag. Inside a model bag be sure to have dress shoes for men, gym shoes for men, black high heels for women, nude high heels for women, age appropriate heels for children and cute shoes for children. Be sure to have a standard black tank top, black leggings, nude and black undergarments (seemless undergarments). For men have a standard white and black undershirt, dress pants, dressy shirt. Your model bag should include your makeup, hair products, safety pins, fashion tape, bobby pins, fake eyelashes, etc. Basically your model bag should contain all possible items you would need as a model so you are ready for anything and everything! This should be in a small suitcase or duffle bag.
***Pack snacks for the show and water.
5:30pm-6pm models move to back area and bring all of their items. There will be finishing touches on models. Models can wear designer garment (if designer wants their garment on the red carpet before the show) or model can wear all black dress to be interviewed on red carpet.
6pm- Doors open for guests. Red Carpet Interviews.
6:30pm Models head backstage to get dressed for the actual fashion show.
*Models and Beauty Queens- if you plan on watching the show you must have a dressy black outfit (preferably black) to sit in the audience. You must sit in the back row to be near the door to line back up when it is call time for your spot in the show. Always listen to direction from those in charge to ensure you do not miss your spot in the show.
7pm-9pm FASHION SHOW
9pm- Show Ends
9pm-10pm Clean up
We need volunteers for clean up after the event.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.
Tickets will not be sold at the door and are due January 8th, 2017.
If anyone is willing to donate packages of water for the models please bring at 2pm. Thank you very much!
STEPS FOR CONFIRMATION
1. Sell tickets to the show. There is a two ticket minimum. If you are having issues selling tickets reach out to founder of Live Out Loud Charity, Sherrie Gearheart, via text at 815 914 8602. State your reasoning. Ticket link: https://6th-chicago-holiday-show.eventbrite.com
2. After the two fashion show tickets are turned in by January 8th, you will receive your designer info that week of January 8th from Sherrie Gearheart either via text message or email. Sherrie will send the designer info.
3. Reach out to your official designer. Failure to confirm with your designer will result in losing your spot in the show. Some designers want fittings the week of the show or two weeks prior. Some designers are doing fittings the day of the show. Simply depends on the designer. If you are from out of state let your designer know. Also, be sure to reach out to your designer and thank them for choosing you and thank them for supporting Live Out Loud Charity. It goes a long way.
4. Register on this page so we know you plan on walking in the show. This was a hard show to make it into! We are so happy you auditioned and that you are walking for our cause. Our charity has been featured on several news outlets across the USA, Philippines, China, Liberia, Ireland, and world. Help us continue to spread the message of hope and suicide prevention across the nation by walking in our show and sharing our mission on your social media page. Registration is free on this page. EVERY model needs to do this step.
5. If you attended the physical audition then you already turned in your model paperwork. If you did not attend the audition in person and auditioned VIRTUALLY then be sure to download the paperwork below.
Official model paperwork here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z2v7ej8j4s68txh/Official_7th_Annual_Model_Paperwork.pdf
Deadline to turn in paperwork via email is January 8th, 2017. firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to turn the paperwork in will terminate your spot in the show. (remember if you auditioned in person you do not need to do this step because you already turned in your paperwork in person).
6. Like our fan pages: Live Out Loud Charity, follow Sherrie Gearheart on facebook, and like our Model Boot Camp fan page and Tiara Magazine fan page.
7. If you know any hairstylists, makeup artists, and photographers that want to volunteer please have them reach out! Have then email email@example.com
8. If you want to meet a major model scout the day before at our Model Boot Camp, shoot with several photographers to build the modeling portfolio of your dreams, and expand your exposure/knowledge as a model then sign up for MBC at https://mbc-22.eventbrite.com
FASHION SHOW INFORMATION BELOW
Actual ticket link: https://6th-chicago-holiday-show.eventbrite.com
Celebrating 7 years of suicide prevention with Live Out Loud Charity a non profit organization focused on suicide prevention, anti bullying, and core character development. Our 6th Chicago fashion show will kick off the new year to celebrate life through fashion, fun, and a very informative suicide prevention seminar to be held January 15th, 2017 in Chicago, IL. This is a night everyone will remember. Are you ready for the fashion show of your lifetime? There will be over 200 guests, countless media outlets, and over fifty models. Help us raise funds while attending this fun yet informative event. Tiara Magazine is supporting Live Out Loud Charity in their mission of saving lives. Models and titleholders from nationwide are taking a stance by parading down our runway, to stop the most preventable cause of death, suicide. Incredible Media coverage with our live feed spanning to all of our readers in over 170 countries along with local and international media attending this year. Top performers, suicide prevention seminar, electric fashions, and bold people.... It can't get better than this. To learn more about Live Out Loud Charity you may visit www.liveoutloudcharity.org Purchase tickets below. All net proceeds will be given to Live Out Loud Charity. To be involved in our charity show as a volunteer, model, or titleholder, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Show date: January 15, 2017
6th Chicago Fashion Show
Live Out Loud Charity Fundraiser
Venue: Elmcrest Banquet
Elmwood Park, IL
*NO ticket refunds for any reason.
*Our organization and its interns, associates, representatives, staff, and members are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
-Dress code for all guests is dressy NOT business casual. We prefer fancy dresses, suits, dressy pants outfits, etc. Do not feel pressured if you do not own a gown or can not afford a fancy outfit. Simply do your best to dress up. This event theme is celebrating the new year with a holiday feel. Thing reds, golds, creams, and holiday colors. No gym shoes, hats, jeans, or casual clothing allowed. All coats must be checked in upon arrival along with purses. Otherwise purses should be stowed under the chair. If you need to keep items with you during the show they must be stowed under your seat during the fashion show at all times until intermission or after the show. Do not have your purse or coat showing on our seat or it will ruin the asthetic of the photos taken during the event. Thing glamorous and have fun dressing up for this majestic event.
-Also, guests are not allowed to use cell phones during the show, especially first row and second row guests. Furthermore, guests are not allowed to go to the end of the runway (thus blocking our photographers) to take photos with a cell phone or any photography device. Attendees have ruined the opportunity to get professional photos for the model by blocking the runway with their arms, phones, and by standing or leaning in the way. Please do not do this. If you are caught we may ask you to leave after the first warning. Professional photos are important and our photographers release the images on social media from the show.
When & Where
President & Founder of Live Out Loud Charity & Tiara Magazine, Miss United Nations 2015