San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to our Kazoo Platform Training. Kazoo is the first open-source, scalable telecommunications platform that runs on commodity hardware and allows you to scale across a private or public WAN with complete fault tolerance and scalability. In this hands-on training you'll learn about Kazoo and all of the third-party components that power Kazoo. This class runs over the course of three days, 8 hours each day. The program is broken down into the following topics:
- BigCouch: The storage mechanism for Kazoo configurations is the database cluster. This cluster allows for massive scalablility and redundnacy across a private or public WAN. In this section of the course you'll learn how to configure BigCouch, install it, add it to a cluster, rebuild a shard, back it up and restore it.
- RabbitMQ: Learn how RabbitMQ works and how to scale the messaging system across your Kazoo cluster.
- FreeSWITCH: FreeSWITCH ultimately powers the SIP and media services of our system. Learn how FreeSWITCH is utilized in our platform and how to manage it.
- Kamailio: Learn how Kamailio scripts help us load-balance the systems.
- WhApps: - WhApps are applications that power the Kazoo system. Learn what WhApps are and how to use them.
- EcallMgr: Learn what ECallMgr is and how it works.
- Installation: Installing Your Own Kazoo
- Configuration: Understanding the System_Config Database
- Connectivity and Scaling: Connecting Hosts Together
- Advanced Configuration: Configuring EcallMgr, ACLs and Other Components
- GUIs: Installing the GUI
- APIs: Authenticating and Using the APIs
- WhApps: How to use Notifies
- WhApps: How to use Callflows
- WhApps: How to use Trunkstore
- WhApps: How to use Number Manager
- Troubleshooting: Dealing with Call Delivery and Routing Issues
- Troubleshooting: Call Quality
- Troubleshooting: Database Issues
- Scaling: Architectural Considerations
Each section above will include a hands-on lab where you will setup and test the various components listed. Have suggestions? We're happy to make some adjustments. Please email us and we will be happy to add these to the training materials.
When & Where
2600hz is the leading provider of mobile and cloud communications software, empowering users to take total control and ownership of telecom. 2600hz removes the barriers between telecom systems and its users, providing voice, video, fax and SMS technologies. Thousands of developers, carriers, MVNO’s, managed and Internet service providers, VAR’s, including Fortune 500 companies trust 2600hz to run their telecom infrastructure. Based in San Francisco, California, 2600hz is a privately owned company.
With cutting edge technology like RabbitMQ, BigCouch, Kamailio and FreeSWITCH, 2600hz has the most powerful telecom infrastructure on the planet. Our events help you to engage with our technology, team and philosophy.
We host Value Added Reseller trainings often and Expert Q&A sessions bi-weekly. These Q&A sessions are major investments in the education of our friends and constituents. We hope that you enjoy the effort and passion we put into these documents.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you squared away.
We look forward to seeing you on this telecom adventure!