San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Students who have just signed a lease or those thinking about moving off campus gain access to vital information, advice, resources, and receive a FREE UVM Preferred Renter Card upon completion of the program. FREE dinner provided.
- UVM Fire Marshal
- Burlington Police Department
- City Councilors
- VT Tenants
- Apartment Owners' Association
- Off Campus Students
- Burlington Community Support Program
- A Local Landlord
- And many more...
Including a video with workshop participants' evaluations of the workshop.
When & Where
Office of Student & Community Relations
The Office of Student and Community Relations (OSCR) at the University of Vermont (UVM) is committed to creating a safe and socially just environment for off-campus students and neighbors. To do this we provide resources and education to our students so that they have successful experiences transitioning to and living off campus and we work with students, neighbors, and city partners on creative initiatives to improve the quality-of-life in our shared community.
You can contact us for the following:
- Resources for Your Off-Campus Housing Search
- Accessing Off-Campus Living Resources
- Getting Involved in Your Community
- Becoming an Student or Neighbor Liaison & Accessing Grant Money for Neighborhood Projects
- Addressing Landlord/Tenant Concerns
- Resolving Conflict with Roommates and Neighbors
- Responding to Off-Campus Bias
- Understanding City Ordinances
We strive for everyone to be able to participate in our events - please let us know how we can make our events more accessible to you!