OEM First Aid, CPR & AED Class December 14th
First Aid, CPR and AED Training
Wednesday, December 14, 2016.
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
The Prince George’s County Office of Homeland Security
- 4 hours FREE training class open to County Employees in First Aid, CPR & AED
- Training provided by Capital First Aid in accordance with the National Safety Council
- (Adults Only)
- Please only apply if you can attend the complete session, there will be no make-up dates.
- On-Site Check-In begins at 8:30AM
- Light snacks will be provided during the training
- Please remember to dress down for this class. Closed toe shoes recommended.
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED
For further information, please contact:
Phone: (301) 324-4400