Limited to 25 people.
Tour will be lead by Tony Pellino, OEC’s Assistant Brewer. Please be aware that there will be a decent amount of walking including stairs. Part of the tour will also be outdoors so please bring umbrella if weather requires it.
Tour includes the following areas:
- Custom Made OEC Brewhouse (Mash/brew ketter & Lauter Tun & Coolship & Beaudelot Cooler) All OEC beers go through our coolship!
- OEC/B. United Barrel Cellar (over 300+ barrels from around the world)
- Smoker & Barrel Aging House (for smoking malts & more barrels roughly 50 barrels)
- Vineyard French American hybrids that can survive the CT climate (Chambourcin, Marechal Foch, Vidal Blanc & Traminette)
- Orchard (Sour Cherry Tree, Peach Tree, Black & Yellow Raspberries, Red Gooseberries, Red & Black Currants, Rhubarb and many more)
- Herb/Spices Greenhouse (Sage, Rosemary, Oregano, Chamomile, Coriander, Cilantro, Hyssop and many more)
- Citrus Greenhouse (Bouquet de Fleur Sour Orange Trees, Chinotto Sour Oranges, Sanguinelli Blood Oranges, Indo Mandarinquat Kumqauts, Ethrog Citrons, Santa Teresa Feminello Lemons, and many more)
- Experimental Fermentation House (Amphorae/Terracotta Barrels - Granit Fermentation Vessels - Solera System)
- Apiary (Bee Hives)
- Vintaging Cellar (with beers dating back to 1983)
- Keg Cleaning Room
- Keg Filling/Bottling Room & Warm Room
- Eisbarn in Winter & Hot House in Summer (more barrels roughly 15 barrels allowing them to be exposed to the elements)
- Underground Fermentation/Aging Pit (Urwaga Pit)
- The Bakery (Pristinum Ferum Fermento) & Coffee Roaster
- and other current projects (we only keep growing in our craziness) ...
What you get as part of this tour?
Questions - please email firstname.lastname@example.org