Actions and Detail Panel
ODSC East Sponsor/partner Registration
Wed, May 3, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, May 5, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
About the Conference:
- This year’s 2017 ODSC East brings together the most influential data scientists, practitioners, innovators, and thought leaders in Data Science and Big Data.
- ODSC East showcases the best and the brightest when it comes to Data Science, including many open source data science pioneers.
- This 3-day event will feature 55 talks, 27 hands-on workshops and 20 half-day training sessions.
Training Sessions & Workshops
- Enhance your data science career with 20 training sessions taught by world-class data science instructors, in small class sizes. Here you'll strengthen your technical skills and boost your professional profile through intense, hands-on trainings led by industry experts.
- Further your data science knowledge and connect with like-minded individuals at the many conference talks and workshops.
Tools, Topics, and Languages
Impress your boss and colleagues with the skills you gain at ODSC East. Here’s just a sample of the tools, topics, and languages we'll be covering in 3 days:
Deep learning, Machine learning, Data Visualization, Predictive Analytics, Natural Language Processing, Big Data
Python, R Julia, Scala, Pig/Hive/NoSQL
- Apache Spark, MLlib, Tensorflow, Caffe, Scikit-learn, Azure ML, Amazon ML, H20.ai, Neo4J, D3.js, R-Shiny, Hadoop
In addition to the data-science core-topic, we’ve organized 6 other tracks, each highlighting their own unique collaborations and convergences.
- Open Visualization / Design compelling graphics and tell stories with data
- Machine & Deep Learning / Learn the latest models, advancements & trends
- Disruptive Data Science / Make data drive the most successful products and services
- Data Science for Good / Hack to make the world a better place
- Big Data Science / Witness the intersection of big data and data analytics
- Open Data / Harness the universe of free data
We’re gathering the best and brightest minds in data science for you. Learn the newest data science trends, insights from 130 industry experts. Please see our event website for a complete list.
Connect with 4,500 of your data science peers from around the world at these networking opportunities provided throughout the conference:
- Daily Coffee Breaks / Review the talks over coffee
- Lunch / Share a meal and ideas with like minded individuals
- Job Lounge / Cross paths with companies looking to hire talented data scientists
- Office Hours Session / Drop in and bring your questions, big and small
- SILVER PASS: THIS IS A 2-DAY PASS: THURSDAY & FRIDAY. Get access to talks, workshops, career fair and networking reception.
- GOLD PASS: THIS IS A 3-DAY PASS: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY. Get access to talks, workshops, career fair and networking reception PLUS Gold Training Sessions (Gold Trainings feature hands-on workshops in very small 100-person groups) A total of 10 Gold Training Sessions will be held on Wednesday.
- PLATINUM PASS: THIS IS A 3-DAY PASS: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY. Get access to talks, workshops, career fair and networking reception PLUS Platinum Training Sessions (Platinum Trainings feature hands-on workshops in very small 15-20 person groups, allowing you direct access to the instructor for maximum learning) A total of 10 Platinum Training Sessions will be held on Wednesday.
- VIP PASS: THIS IS A 3-DAY PASS: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY. Get access to talks, workshops, career fair and networking reception PLUS Gold & Platinum Training Sessions, reserved seating, VIP lunch menu, exclusive access to VIP lounge and VIP networking events.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes; email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, email address and the full name, email address, company name, and title of the person to whom you are transferring. Please be advised that transfers are not availble within 48 hours of the start of the event.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
In summary; registrant contact information is NOT shared with third parties without your consent. Registrant information is primarily used to verify registration and notify you of similar events held by ODSC in future. We may share your contact information with sponsors but only with your consent upon registering.
What is the Refund Policy?
Cancellations within 30 days of the event are non-refundable.