Actions and Detail Panel
October Home Buying 101 Workshops
Sat, October 21, 2017, 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM EDT
This workshop is first come, first served and space is limited. Spaces can be reserved beginning on September 21, 2017.
In one day of training, learn the entire home buying process from start to finish, and how to stay on track as a responsible homeowner. This program will last from 10:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. with a 30 minute lunch break.
You will learn about:
- Different types of loans
- Valuable tips on how to improve your credit score
- How to establish credit if you have none
- Pros and cons of home ownership
- Working with lenders
- Down payment assistance programs
- Working with realtors
- Home inspections
- What to expect at a closing