Back by popular demand Ghost hunt with Unexplained Paranormal Research at the oldest cemetery in Middleborough Nemasket Hill.
Formally being known as "Burying Hill" With the first grave dating back to 1693, this cemetery was the frist non-Native American burial ground within Middleborough.This property was set apart by the proprietors of the Twenty-Six Men's Purchase in 1662, it was used by the early settlers as their only burial-place for more than two generations.
A non refundable $13 donation will benefit the Nemasket Hill Cemetery. Rain date of October 22nd.
Ghost hunt starts at 8pm-10pm. Please arrive 10minutes prior for check in. Please wear flat shoes, sneakers preferable as their is a lot of walking and the ground is uneven. The event is an 18 plus event.
By purchasing this ticket, you also agree to this waiver of liability:
Thank you for joining Unexplained Paranormal Research (UPR) on one of our GHOST HUNTS! We are excited to have you as a guest. UPR is an independent group of researchers in the field of paranormal studies and we take what we do very seriously. Therefore, we ask that all guests follow the expectations outlined below. Also any and all money collected for these said ghost hunts are donations, and all proceeds go directly to Nemasket Hill Cemetery Association for the up-keep of the Cemetery. Thank you for your donation!
*It is recomended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing such as sneakers or boots please wear or bring bug spray as there will be mosquitoes and other annoying bugs
1. I understand, and fully respect that we will be on private property and all due considerations will be given so that no damage to the site is caused during this investigation. If damage occurs through accident or neglect on my part, I will take full responsibility.
2. All members and guests will refrain from use of intoxicant consumption, smoking, foul language, horseplay, or any other disagreeable conduct.
3. I agree to undergo this investigation at my own risk, and understand that UPR is not responsible for any injury or damage to me or my equipment.
4. If damage occurs to any UPR owned equipment through accident or neglect on my part, I will take full responsibility
. 5. This is an 18 years of age or older event.
6. Guests should stay with UPR members at all times for safety reasons.
7. Guests should not attempt to recreate ghost hunts at a later date. UPR has permission to be here tonight and entering a cemetery after dusk is illegal.
8. UPR does not guarantee a successful ghostfinding mission! Evidence of the paranormal is difficult to come by, but thank you for participating and joining the hunt to expose the truth! If you have read and agree to the expectations listed above, then please submit the form below, releasing UPR and its members from any and all liability. This form also releases the Nemasket Hill Cemetery Association and Trustees from any and all liability. A similar form will be presented prior to the Walk for your signature. **Any evidence acquired on UPR equipment is the sole property of UPR. Any evidence collected on your personal equipment is your property, but we would love to have copies with your permission for use on our social media sites and future presentations. ***ATTENTION: AT TIMES DURING THE GHOST HUNT THE ROAD MAY BE COME UN-EVEN. ****THERE WILL ALSO BE NO BATHROOMS ON THE PROPERTY. Thank you, Unexplained Paranormal Research (UPR) Full Name (or Party Name) __________________________________________
You will need ot sign a realease of liability once you arrive at the Ghost Hunt.