The 2nd Annual OC Brewers Guild Invitational is coming to Downtown Anaheim on May 20th from 4:00pm – 8:00pm! This year’s fest is an invitational event, showcasing OC’s premier craft breweries along with some of our favorite breweries (and people) from around the country - cumulating in over 70 craft breweries all in one freaky fest. What better way to kick of OC Beer Week than with over 140 amazing beers in one place! Plus enjoy educational beer seminars, vendor booths and live music.
Last year’s event SOLD OUT, so don’t wait to get your tickets at the door!
OC BREWERS GUILD INVITATIONAL Features:
* 140+ Beers from some of the finest breweries
* Commemorative Festival Glass
* Unlimited Beer Tastings
* Beer Seminars by Leading OC Brewers and Industry Experts
* Live Entertainment
* Beautiful Downtown Setting
* Unlimited water
For a more information and a complete line-up of breweries visit www.ocbrewers.com/oc-beer-week.
Regular Admission: $60 ($70 at the door if available)
Designated Driver: $20 – Must accompany a full admission guest.
Entrance to the festival will start at 3:30 p.m., with beer tasters pouring from 4- 8 p.m., the festival will close at 8:30 p.m.
- This event is a “rain or shine” event – No refunds
- No pets or backpacks
- Absolutely no one under the age of 21 will be admitted
- *EVERYONE WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW VALID PHOTO ID*
- ALL attendees must drink responsibly. Failure to do so will result in the loss of tasting privileges.