OB Holiday Parade - Lacrosse March! FREE t-shirt!
Saturday, December 3, 2016 from 5:05 PM to 7:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
All On Point Lacrosse Club and Point Loma High School lacrosse players (boys & girls) are invited to march together in the 2016 Ocean Beach Holiday Parade! Parade details below. Please RSVP so we know how many will be joining us!
IMPORTANT!!! The parade comitee has not yet given us our official marching time or staging location. Once they do all of this info will be updated/emailed with exact times and locations.
- DATE: Saturday, December 3rd
- Open to all youth and high school players (boys and girls) from the On Point Lacrosse Club and/or Point Loma High School Lacrosse.
- FOR PLAYERS WHO WILL BE MARCHING:
- When we meet: Right now please plan on having your player meet the group at 4:00pm. Once the parade comitee sends us our official marching time we will adjust our meeting time if needed. Coaches will be there to organize the players and parents do not need to stay, you can go find a place to watch the parade from! Traffic wll be very heavy so please plan accordingly for your player to meet us at 4:00pm. Late players may not get to march.
- Where we meet: TBA. The parade comitee will assign us a designated staging area. Once we have it we will pass it along to you. THIS MAP will show you where the staging areas are.
- What to bring: ABSOLUTELY NO LACROSSE, TENNIS, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF BALL!!! They will be confiscated. Please DO bring your lacrosse stick. We are not allowed to hand out any items such as candy, fliers, etc, so do not bring any. Any holiday props (santa hats, etc) are fine as long as they are not dangerous, disruptive, or offensive.
- FOR PARENTS/FAMILY WHO WOULD LIKE TO WATCH:
- Can we march too? Yes, you are welcome to join us, but you dont have to! We will have coaches/chaperones to organize the players.
- Meet your player after we finish the parade route: Please plan on meeting your player at the end of the parade route by 7:00pm. Coaches and chaperones will stay with all players until you pick them up. Our end of parade meeting spot is ABBOTT and SANTA MONICA.
When & Where
On Point Lacrosse Club
On Point Lacrosse Club serves as the feeder program for Point Loma High School. We welcome players from Point Loma/Ocean Beach, and surrounding area's who are seeking a fun, safe, organized, and development oriented lacrosse program. By way of league play, camps, clinics, and community activities we aim to foster a love and respect for the sport of lacrosse, while preparing players for life as a high school student athlete.