The OASIS Group is a vision the Lord God gave to us to bless men and women who serve in the office of ministry. It is a time of refuge, fellowship, instruction and guidance. The word "OASIS" represents our mission:
The Order of Anointed, Surrendered, Individual Servants™
Together we search the Scriptures for ways to better help each other to become more excellent in ministry. With weekly online sessions and monthly gatherings, we cover each other in prayer and help each other to thrive in Christ as we give ourselves to help a lost world find the Way. With the help of seasoned Ministers and Christian Professionals, you will hone your professional skills, develop your study practices, gain access to ministry opportunities and learn to manage the work of the ministry. All this in a relaxed environment where you will be able to be open.
If you are a Minister, or believe the Lord God is calling you into the ministry, join us. This includes specialties of ministry such as Teachers, Missionaries, Pastors, Evangelists and Youth Leaders. The wilderness is a place we all go through, but an oasis, is the provision the Lord graces to us while we are there. Let's find that place in God, together.
The format is simplistic:
- We meet once a week using conference call and online session every Friday at 8:00 pm EST.
- We gather once a month for a special time of corporate worship, instruction and reflection, every 4th Friday at 8:00 pm. We will even have special guests from all areas of life to walk with us on this journey. This includes experienced and renown Generals in the Army of the Lord, who will impart to you a Word in season.
- We use three books from our SINCERE library: "No Praise In The Grave", "The Prayer Pact" and "Ravaged Relentlessly"
- We engage in special activities that help us to improve our focus, our health, our prayer life and our witness for Christ.
- We ask that you remain in the program for one year.
- There is a suggested donation amount of $100.00 per month that we welcome in honor of the Lord.
Whether you have been in ministry for years or are just responding to the call of God, this is the place you need to be to keep your life in balance.