Actions and Detail Panel
#OAKSDL Study Trip: Los Angeles
Wed, Apr 19, 2017, 6:00 AM – Fri, Apr 21, 2017, 7:00 PM PDT
We are excited to travel south to check out some of LA's top performing and most innovative public schools.
Here’s school line-up thus far:
- Citizens of the World (K-8, diverse by design, project-based learning)
- Camino Nuevo (K-5, dual-language)
- USC Hybrid High (9-12, technology-infused, leverage Summit platform)
- Tentative LA School of Global Studies (9-12, LAUSD innovation school, new tech member)
- Tentative WISH (K-5, successful special education inclusion model)
- Tentative Divinci (6-12, project-based learning, 5th year early college program)
This trip is open to #OAKSDL Fellows or one designee per design team. The SDL will pay airfare, food, and hotel expenses for one team member per school/design team if they sign up before 3/17.
This trip is subject to cancellation if we do receive 12 sign up from SDL fellows by 3/17.
Teams may elect to send additional members at their own expense.
- PM/evening individual travel to LA
- All day school visits
- AM: school visits
- Late PM: individual travel back to Bay